This Blog

THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

This is a personal blog. Occasionally, I get to challenge myself on analyzing malwares, coding (not malware coding), and reversing engineering. Then decided to create this as my own notebook, or rather pastebin, where my own research, analysis, and opinions get written.

I am just a somebody in the anti-malware industry (usually called software security industry). I am but a humble malware analyst/consultant, a programmer, and a reverse engineer. I am usually called by relatives and friends when their computer breaks down or find their machines suspiciously infested. I usually think out of the box which covers challenging the rules and working around it. A hacker?!? Not the one with evil intentions.

Any malware samples that I research on does not come from the company I work with. There are a lot of sources found in the web like emails and honeypots. Most of you experienced getting infected, and that's just one of the sources. I like automating stuff. You can actually replace work redundancy by using simple scripts.

Again this blog contain write-ups according to my opinion and research.

Popular Posts